Research, development and innovation at Arcada
Arcada provides an innovative environment with a focus on research-based innovation in the business and public sectors, and with a strong interaction between teaching and research. The need for continuous and deep collaboration between education and research is needed, e.g. to prepare students for a knowledge-based, rapidly changing working life, where students also need to have the capability and knowledge to create their own workplaces.
- Barriärer mellan innehavd evidensbaserad kunskap och praktiskt utförande gällande fysioterapi
- Liikuntaa luita lujittamaan
- The Ministry of Education and Culture funds Arcada’s new research programme
- Can We Destigmatize Healthcare Cultures Through Fostering Psychological Safety in Undergraduate Studies?
- Etäfysioterapian haasteita – onko niitä?