Research, development and innovation at Arcada
Arcada provides an innovative environment with a focus on research-based innovation in the business and public sectors, and with a strong interaction between teaching and research. The need for continuous and deep collaboration between education and research is needed, e.g. to prepare students for a knowledge-based, rapidly changing working life, where students also need to have the capability and knowledge to create their own workplaces.
- Virtual Reality Training for Dialysis Patients – The Future of Exercise Therapy Programs?
- DIGIMANU – Digital och fysisk tillverkning
- New Tech Project Managers’ Media Relations Improve through Transparency
- The Harvest: Feedback from the ‘Content Packaging’ Experience
- Ending the NURED Project: final products, and final thoughts.