Research, development and innovation at Arcada
Arcada provides an innovative environment with a focus on research-based innovation in the business and public sectors, and with a strong interaction between teaching and research. The need for continuous and deep collaboration between education and research is needed, e.g. to prepare students for a knowledge-based, rapidly changing working life, where students also need to have the capability and knowledge to create their own workplaces.
- Referentgranskning för vetenskaplig pålitlighet
- A set of functional lower limb tests for physiotherapists working with athletes
- Our new research project ‘’ALL-IN for Plastics Recycling’’ soon to start
- Cochningens inverkan på stresshantering i kritiska lägen
- Virtual Reality Training for Dialysis Patients – The Future of Exercise Therapy Programs?