Müller V, Gerdtham U, Alriksson-Schmidt A, Jarl I. Parental decisions to divorce and have additional children among families with children with cerebral palsy: Evidence from Swedish longitudinal and administrative data. Health Economics 2022; 1-17. DOI: 10.1002/hec.4567
Jeglinsky I, Alriksson-Schmidt A, Hägglund G, Ahonen M. Prevalence and treatment of hip displacement in children with cerebral palsy in Finland. Journal of Children´s Orthopaedics 2022; April 30. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1863252122108… External link.
Klenø AN, Stisen MB, Cubel CH, Mechlenburg I, Nordbye-Nielsen K. Prevalence of knee contractures is high in children with cerebral palsy in Denmark. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice 2021; Nov 21:1-8. doi: 10.1080/09593985.2021.2007558
Hägglund G, Julsen Hollung S, Ahonen M, Andersen GL, Eggersdóttir G, Gaston MS, Jahnsen R, Jeglinsky-Kankainen I, Nordbye-Nielsen K, Tresoldi I, Alriksson-Schmidt AI. Treatment of spasticity in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy in Northern Europe: a CP-North registry study. BMC Neurol 21, 276 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12883-021-02289-3 External link. Open access. Available at: Treatment of spasticity in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy in Northern Europe: a CP-North registry study | BMC Neurology | Full Text (biomedcentral.com) External link
Mechlenburg I, Tousgaard Foget Østergaard M, Bach Menzel C, Nordbye-Nielsen K. Hip contractures were associated with low gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy. Acta Paediatrica 2021; 110(5):1562-1568. doi: 10.1111/apa.15717
Hartvig Krarup L, Kjær Kristensen P, Strand L, Langbo Bredtoft S, Mechlenburg S, Nordbye-Nielsen K. Ankle contractures are frequent among children with cerebral palsy and associated with lower gross motor function and degree of spasticity Accepted 8th February 2021. Acta Paediatrica. Online ahead of print. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3356513… External link
- Hollung, S.J., Hägglund, G., Gaston, M.S., Seid, A.K., Lydersen, S., Alriksson‐Schmidt, A.I. and Andersen, G.L. (2021), Point prevalence and motor function of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy in Scandinavia and Scotland: a CP‐North study. Dev Med Child Neurol. https://doi.org/10.1111/dmcn.14764 External link
- Jarl J, Alriksson-Schmidt A. School outcomes of adolescents with cerebral palsy in Sweden. Dev Med Child Neurol 2020; Dec 15. DOI https://doi.org/10.1111/dmcn.14769 External link
- Alriksson-Schmidt A, Jeglinsky I, Jonsdottir G, Kedir Seid A, Klevberg G, Buschmann E, Jahnsen R. Living life with cerebral palsy? A description of the social safety nets for individuals with cerebral palsy in the Nordic countries. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2020; Dec 15. DOI https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1403494820974… External link
- Østergaard CS, Pedersen NSA, Thomasen A, Mechlenburg I, Nordbye-Nielsen K. Pain is frequent in children with cerebral palsy and negatively affects physical activity and participation. Accepted Acta Paediatrica 2020. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/323… External link
- Hägglund G, Burman-Rimstedt A, Czuba T, Alriksson-Schmidt AI. Self-versus proxy-reported pain in children with cerebral palsy: A population-based registry study of 3783 children. J Prim Care Community Health 2020; Jan-Dec 11: 2150132720911523. Doi: 10.1177/2150132720911523. PMID: 32172660
- Hägglund G, Czuba T, Alriksson-Schmidt A. Back pain is more frequent in girls and in children with scoliosis in the content of cerebral palsy. Acta Pediatr 2019; 108(12):2229-2234. Doi: 10.1111/apa.14909. Epub 2019 Jul 12.
- Schmidt SM, Hägglund G, Alriksson-Schmidt AI. Bone and joint complications and reduced mobility are associated with pain in children with cerebral palsy. Acta Pediatr 2019; Sep 10. doi: 10.1111/apa.15006. [Epub ahead of print]
- Alriksson-Schmidt A et al. Flaunting our assets. Making the most of the Nordic registry goldmine: Cerebral palsy as an example. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 2019;https://doi.org/10.1177/1403494819829338 External link
- Jarl J, Alriksson-Schmidt A, Rodby-Bousquet E. Health-related quality of life in adults with cerebral palsy living in Sweden and relation to demographic and disability-specific factors. Disabil Health J. 2019 Feb 22. pii: S1936-6574(19)30035-4. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dhjo.2019.02… External link
- Jeglinsky I, Haula T, Ahonen M. Living with CP in the Nordic countries (Elämänpolku CP-oireyhtymän kanssa Pohjoismaissa). Fysioterapia 2018;3:46-49.
- Alriksson-Schmidt AI, Ahonen M, Andersen GL et al. CP North− Living life in the Nordic countries? A Retrospective Register Research Protocol on Individuals with Cerebral Palsy and their Parents Living in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland. BMJ Open 2019 https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/9/10/e0… External link.
An article at the Swedish National Agency for Special Needs Education and Schools (Specialpedagogiska skolmyndigheten) website about the article "School outcomes of adolescents with cerebral palsy in Sweden", (by Jarl and Alriksson-Schmidt, listed above) has been published (in Swedish). Available at: https://www.spsm.se/stod/forskning-och-utveckling/aktuellt-om-forskning/nyheter/kommunikativa-svarigheter-paverkar-skolresultat-for-elever-med-cp/ External link
Hjalti Valur Þorsteinsson (2021). Participation in physical activities among children and adolescents with CP compared to their typically developed peers. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1946/36312 External link
Olga Stella Pétursdóttir (2021). Financial support provided by the Icelandic welfare system to families of children with CP.
Fríða Halldórsdóttir (2020). Is pain a part of daily life for people with Cerebral Palsy in Iceland? pain in children and adults in the CP-follow up programme. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1946/36312 External link
- Professor Gunnar Hägglund and PhD Ann Alriksson-Schmidt presented CP-North and CPUP at a seminar at Helsinki University Hospital, Children´s hospital, June 2018