- Vänligen notera att denna kurs går på engelska.
The course Media Innovations will teach you to:
- Discriminate relevant aspects of current understanding of innovation and creativity
- Acquire the ability to comprehend innovation performance in different contexts.
- Take part in substantive discussions and make decisions according to changing circumstances.
- Determine the most appropriate procedures for media innovation processes.
- Apply the knowledge gained in innovation management according to operational and strategic aims.
- Exploratory innovation project
- Small-group work
- Individual research
- Short papers
Studies can be done on campus or online.
Strategy and Management in Media (10 ECTS)
You can choose to take Media Innovations as a single course, or as a part of the larger educational package “Strategy and Management in Media” (10 ECTS). For more information about the course package, please visit the page Strategy and Management in Media.