A step by step guide to applying for exchange studies at Arcada.
Nomination by your home university
Your university will send your nomination to us before you can apply for exchange studies at Arcada. All nominated students will receive an email with a link and instructions to the application. Please find more information below regarding the application process.
We do not accept freemover students.
How to apply
We only accept applications submitted via our online application. You need to create your personal account in which you can make your application.
Once you have registered and logged in, you can process your application at your own pace by saving all the information you enter and continue to work on it at a later stage if you wish so.
You can log in to your personal account any time, complete the online form and submit your application, but remember, once you have submitted your application changes will no longer be possible.
Required documents to be enclosed to the application
- Preliminary Learning Agreement (Note that this is a preliminary learning agreement and you will most likely have to make changes to it). Your selection of courses must be approved by your home university.
- ERASMUS+ Learning Agreement (NB: please use the template from your university) OR
- Bilateral and Nordplus Learning Agreement (only for exchange other than Erasmus+)
- Transcript of records from your home university (In English)
- A certificate of your English skills
- A photo (electronic, jpg)
- A photo of valid identity document (ID card or Passport)
Apply for autumn semester 2021
Application deadline for the semester is 27th of April 2021
All the nominated students will receive a link to the application in the beginning of April.
Apply for spring semester 2022
Application deadline for the semester is 25th of October 2021.
All the nominated students will receive a link to the application in the beginning of October.
When and how do I get to know I have been accepted?
As soon the application period is over we will process all applications and start the selection process. We will contact you and your institution per e-mail within 4-5 weeks with the decision.