Once you have completed the course, you should be confident in:
- Discussing the use of technology in relation to organization performance and strategy
- Be able to independently draw conclusions for complex problems related to the implementation of new technologies
- Integrate and/or creatively apply technologies in a real-life setting
- Critically reviewing and integrating new technologies
- Exploratory project involving AI (GPT3) and/or other new technologies
- Small-group work
- Individual research
- Short paper
Studies can be done on campus or online.
Technology, Ethics and Media Management (10 ECTS)
You can choose to take Media Technology and Leadership as a single course, or as a part of the larger educational package “Technology, Ethics and Media Management” (10 ECTS). For more information about the course package, please visit the page Technology, Ethics and Media Management.