- Vänligen notera att denna kurs går på engelska.
In this course you will get an introduction to analyzing the complexity of digital channels for distribution in travel and tourism. At the end of the course you will be able to:
- understand the distribution system of travel and tourism services.
- describe the key characteristics of distribution channels such as Online Travel Agents (OTAs), Meta-travel search sites and Global Distribution Systems (GDSs).
- understand sharing economy and its impact on travel distribution
- conduct a small-scale study on tourists' booking-behavior
The course consists of both lectures and self-studies. The course is held online, with the possibility of attending voluntary activities on campus if desired. Lectures will be held at the following times:
13.01.2022 13:00 - 15:30
20.01.2022 13:00 - 15:30
27.01.2022 13:00 - 15:30
03.02.2022 13:00 - 15:30
10.02.2022 13:00 - 15:30
17.02.2022 13:00 - 15:30
24.02.2022 13:00 - 15:30
03.03.2022 13:00 - 15:30
10.03.2022 13:00 - 15:30
Tourism in a Changing World (30 ECTS)
You can choose to take Distribution Channels as a single course, or as a part of the larger educational package “Tourism in a Changing World” (30 ECTS). Make sure you maximise your knowledge of the latest in tourism and check out our website for more information.
There is a limited amount of space available on the course.
Arcada reserves the right to make changes.