- Vänligen notera att denna kurs går på engelska.
The aim of the course is to introduce the student to digital business development in a tourism context. The student knows after the completion of the course what it takes to create a positive customer experience with a goal to deliver real value at every single customer touch point. At the end of the course you will:
- understand new emerging technologies in the field
- be able to analyse and improve different online services
- be able to develop strategies for a multi-device and multi-channel approach
- be familiar with the customer-oriented approach and be able to implement it to reach customers online
- be able to monitor and analyse customer experiences across various touchpoints
- be able to optimize for better experiences and interactions based on multiple metrics
- be familiar with the design sprint method and know how to use it when bringing a new service to the market.
- Content marketing
- Usability tests
- Traffic Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Customer Experience Journey
- Design thinking
- Design sprint method
Dates will be announced later in the course.
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Tourism in a Changing World (30 ECTS)
You can choose to take Digital Service Development as a single course, or as a part of the larger educational package “Tourism in a Changing World” (30 ECTS). Make sure you maximise your knowledge of the latest in tourism and check out our website for more information.