- Huomioi, että tämä on englanninkielinen kurssi.
During the course "Life Cycle Assessment", we will take a closer look at the lifespan of a product and how we can make our products sustainable. Upon completing the course you should:
- Understand life cycle assessment (LCA) principles, standards and digital tools, and their relevance and applicability to engineering.
- Have the ability to perform life cycle assessments of engineering products and carbon foot-printing of construction projects to current standards.
- Have the ability to interpret LCA and foot-printing results critically with respect to the environmental impacts, and propose more sustainable solutions through scenario modelling.
This course uses blending learning methods. Classroom lectures and exercises are supplemented with online exercises and excursions.
Course lecture timetable:
07.01.2022 09:00 - 12:00
14.01.2022 09:00 - 12:00
21.01.2022 09:00 - 12:00
28.01.2022 09:00 - 12:00
04.02.2022 09:00 - 12:00
11.02.2022 09:00 - 12:00
18.02.2022 09:00 - 12:00
25.02.2022 09:00 - 12:00
04.03.2022 09:00 - 12:00
11.03.2022 09:00 - 12:00
- Individual learning diaries
- Online assignments
- Group projects
Circular Economy for Engineers (15 ECTS)
You can choose to take Life Cycle Assessment as a single course, or as a part of the larger educational package “Circular Economy for Engineers” (15 ECTS). For more information about the study package, please visit our website.
There is a limited amount of space available on the course.
Arcada reserves the right to make changes.