What you will learn
- Tools for leadership in the field of healthcare
- Ethical leadership and sustainability
- Critical evaluation methods and project management
- Design change and evaluation of digital innovations
Open minded leadership
The Master’s programme provides you with the essential tools and understanding to succeed as a leader in the field of Nordic healthcare. We focus on how to develop an ethically conscious leadership style, which places work ethics and sustainable solutions at the centre. You also analyse, critically evaluate and develop both projects and your own personal leadership style, and build your preparedness by staying curious and open-minded.
Development and digital communication in focus
You will develop competencies to:
- Work proactively and multiprofessionally contributing to smart service development and digital communication with the client in the centre.
- Compare and evaluate knowledge about digital innovations.
- Understand the principles of user-centred service design to be applied in healthcare.