"If it's related to health and digital, I'm probably interested."
Jonas Tana works as a Senior Lecturer at Arcada. Tana’s teaching and research activities have mainly been within digitalisation of healthcare. These have partly been connected to ongoing projects, such as the EU InterReg funded "The Developer of Digital Health and Welfare Services", and the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture funded “SotePeda 24/7” project. Tana has both led and participated in other projects related to digital and mobile health solutions, Internet of Things in Healthcare and Extended Reality. His main research interest lies in different aspects of online health information behaviour, digital health literacy, misinfodemics and e-health.
- Tana, J., Eirola, E. and Eriksson-Backa, K., 2019. Rhythmicity of health information behaviour: Utilizing the infodemiology approach to study temporal patterns and variations. Aslib Journal of Information Management.
- Tana, J.C., Kettunen, J., Eirola, E. and Paakkonen, H., 2018. Diurnal variations of depression-related health information seeking: Case study in finland using google trends data. JMIR mental health, 5(2), p.e43.
- Tana, J., Eirola, E. and Eriksson-Backa, K., 2019. The aspect of time in online health information behaviour. Informaatiotutkimus, 38(2).
- Tana, J., Forss, M. and Hellstén, T., 2017. The use of wearables in healthcare–challenges and opportunities.
- Ahonen, O., Rajalahti, E., Tana, J., Lejonqvist, G‐B., Kinnunen, U‐M., Saranto, K. (2018) Digital Health and Welfare Service Development in an International Multidisciplinary Student Team. In Gundlapalli, A.V., Jaulent, M.‐C., Zhao, D. (Eds.) MEDINFO 2017: Precision Healthcare through Informatics. Proceedings of the 16th World Congress on Medical and Health Informatics, 679‐683.
- Pulkkis, G., Karlsson, J., Westerlund, M. and Tana, J., 2017, August. Secure and reliable Internet of Things systems for healthcare. In 2017 IEEE 5th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud) (pp. 169-176). IEEE.