This course will introduce you to digital business development in the context of tourism. By using the design sprint method and design thinking, you will be able to introduce a new service to the market. After the completion of the course, you will know what it takes to create a positive customer experience with a goal to deliver real value at every single customer touchpoint.
At the end of the course you will:
- understand new emerging technologies in the field
- be able to analyse and improve different online services
- be able to develop strategies for a multi-device and multi-channel approach
- be familiar with the customer-oriented approach and be able to implement it to reach customers online
- be able to monitor and analyse customer experiences across various touchpoints
- be able to optimize for better experiences and interactions based on multiple metrics
- be familiar with the design sprint method and know how to use it when bringing a new service to the market.
- Content marketing
- Usability tests
- Traffic Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Customer Experience Journey
- Design thinking
- Design sprint method
This course can be taken entirely online, with optional campus attendance for workshops if desired. You can choose to take it as a single course or as a part of the larger educational package “Tourism in a changing world” (30 ECTS). Make sure you maximise your knowledge of the latest in tourism and check out our website for more information.