By the end of the course the student will be able to: Recognize and analyze the development of leadership studies in modern organizations, with an emphasis on healthcare organizations. (knowledge and attitudes). Explain and interpret change actions in workplaces that are both inclusive and empowering for all participants (knowledge and attitudes) Identify and describe forces of organizational change and how these can be actively worked with in order to promote innovation and entrepreneurship. (knowledge and skills)
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
- Name and discuss different theories about change leadership in our increased digitalized world
- Identify a health promoted perspective for leading change processes.
- Give examples on diversity management and presents actions that promotes participation and equality for workers in order to create sustainable workplaces.
- Describe different ethical dilemmas in working life and suggests reflexive solutions for building an a ethical organizational environment.
- Point out elements for change leadership that enhance innovative sustainable solutions for working life
Observe that this course is an extensive course module consisting of three courses (see below). We encourage and recommend to take them all, but it is possible to taker only one course.