Apply to Bachelor's degrees in English
- 26.1.2016: The application period has now ended! If you have applied to Arcada, please remember to submit the required documents to us by 8th February, 3 pm Finnish time the latest. Read more about the required documents and how to submit them here.
- The next application period for our Bachelor's degree programmes in English is in 2018. Please note that we do not accept late applications.
- Please note that tuition fees for education in English will be introduced in 2017 at all Finnish higher education institutions. Read more here
- Arcada has opened a document upload service. It is now possible to upload your application documents online. Read more here
- 25.1.2017: Last day to apply today! Joint application 10 - 25 January to Arcada's three Bachelor's degrees in English; International Business, Nursing, and Materials Processing Technology. Apply through Studyinfo.fi
- Note that Application closes at 3 pm today (Finnish time)!
Joint Application 2017
Application is now open 10 -25 January to these three Bachelor's degrees in English, open to both Finnish and foreign applicants:
|Bachelor's degrees in English|
Application and information on the joint application process to degree programmes in English at all Finnish Universities of applied sciences can be found on www.studyinfo.fi.
Restrictions in the right to register as absent
A new legislation restricting the right to be absent has come into force. According to the new legislation, students can register as absent for the first study year only with valid reason. As valid reasons are considered military service, non-military service, women's voluntary military service, maternity, paternity, or parental leave, or illness or disability which prevents student from beginning their studies.
All students' right to register as absent due to reasons other than the ones mentioned above is also to be limited to one year. The legislation will affect all students starting their studies from 1 August 2015.
Please read more here.