Open Studies

Did you know that Open Studies is a perfect alternative if you are looking to try out studying at Arcada? You either take individual courses at Bachelor's or Master's level or - if you are aiming at studying towards a Bachelor's degree at Arcada in the future - register as an Open Path student. When you have completed a set number of ECTS credits as an Open Path student you can apply to continue your studies as a degree student.

Read more about applying to Open Path studies. 


From Open Path to degree student

If you have studied as an Open Path student you may apply to be registered as a degree student when you have completed the required studies. Please note that the requirements vary depending on the year you have have started the Open Path.

Read more about transferring from being an Open Path student to a degree student.