How to apply
Make sure you meet all eligibility criteria to the programme you are interested in.
3) Submit your application
Application to Arcada's all degree programmes in English is conducted as a direct, separate continuous application. The application form is found on the website www.studyinfo.fi during the application period ,
Please note that Arcada has a direct/separate Master's applications. The links below will take you directly to the application form (only during application time)
- Big Data Analytics, full time
- International Business Management: full-time studies
- International Business Management: part-time studies
- Media Management, full time
- Leadership for Nordic Health Care, online, full-time studies
- Leadership for Nordic Health Care, online, part-time studies
Fill in the application form
Go to Studyinfo.fi to fill in the separate application form to Arcada. Fill in the form yourself, using your own contact information.
1. To find the application form as it is a separate application, you should enter 'Arcada ' as a search word in the search box. That way you will see all the degree programmes of Arcada. Select also 'application period ongoing' to get a list of the programmes to which application is currently open.
2. Choose a degree programme by clicking on the title.
3. Access the application form by clicking on the 'Fill in application' button.
4. Answer all questions. The application form will guide you through the process and will alert if you have not answered all mandatory questions.
5. Mark your education correctly.
6. Click 'submit'. Do not forget to click "submit" to save your application form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox containing your application number. Please note this application number and use it in all contact to Arcada Admissions Services. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please check your spam folder and make sure that your inbox is not full.
Applicants should in general submit the following supporting documents:
1. Copy of original final Bachelor's degree certificate/diploma in the original language
2. Copy of the transcript of academic records in the original language
3. Official translations of the Bachelor degree diploma/certificate in case it was not issued in English, Finnish or Swedish
4. Copies of relevant work certificates
5. Copy of residence permit or passport that exempt from tuition fee
Read more about supporting documents.
These are, depending on the programme, GMAT or GRE test motivational letter, and video.
Arcada Admissions Services will contact you in case there are questions about your application or document, so please make sure that you check your inbox regularly.