The Communications Department
The main tasks of Arcada’s communications department include maintaining and developing the UAS’s brand, make the UAS an inspiring environment for students and co-workers and through communicational means support the UAS to reach its operational targets. The department is responsible for offering a good infrastructure and tools for communicational work and has a co-ordinating, supportive and advisory role in questions regarding communications.
The departments main tasks are:
- Planning of Arcada’s communications
- Maintaining and developing the UAS’s identity, image and profile
- Marketing and student recruitment
- Contacts and relations with media
- Events and conferences
- Contacts and relations with alumni
- Co-ordinating and developing Arcada’s fundraising
- To facilitate internal communication with co-workers and students
- To advise and support in questions regarding communications
The department is co-ordinated and led by Arcada's communications manager.